Welcome To Country 99.9

A radio station hosted by yours truly, but with a country gimmick as Cowboy Mario. Cowboy Mario has already had releases on Bandcamp and even a music video on YouTube. Enjoy incredible country music by superstars in the business and funny talking guy, me, telling you what I'm playing. Enjoy the broadcast and consider donating. Thank you! :)

I'm not responsible what audio ads you get. :)

A Zeno.FM Station

Out Thursday, October 15th, 2026. :)

LINK TO OTHER MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORMS FOR "LOVE YOURSELF TODAY" BY COWBOY MARIO

You can now listen to Hot Country 99.9 on radio.net. With this app you can listen easily on your smart phones and smart TVs. Download the app today and enjoy! Yeehaw!! 🤠

Radio.net App Info Here

If you enjoy what you hear, consider donating so I can buy myself something. Thank you! 🤠 

https://cash.app/$stormmaverick2

FOR TRACK LISTING AND AN ALTERNATIVE WAY TO LISTEN, CLICK HERE

Why Cowboy Mario Loves Dogs

 


I love dogs because they are so loyal and loving, if you are their pet owner. Not only that, they will protect you from intruders. Even a chiwuawua will chase away that burglar out of the house. It's like it's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. Also dogs make very loving companions. Get bored or lonely? Well a dog will keep you company. I love petting my dogs to show them how much I care. Another thing a dog is good at is barking when someone is at the door. Who needs a doorbell when you can basically have your dog bark it's head off thinking there's an intruder at the door. Dogs are amazing creatures and we should love and appreciate our dogs to the fullest. Giving all the love and care in the world for our dogs, even if it means they can't have bacon all the time unless it's the dog flavor kind. :)


LISTEN

A Zeno.FM Station

You can now listen to Hot Country 99.9 on radio.net. With this app you can listen easily on your smart phones and smart TVs. Download the app today and enjoy! Yeehaw!! 🤠

Radio.net App Info Here

FOR TRACK LISTING AND AN ALTERNATIVE WAY TO LISTEN, CLICK HERE

Contact Cowboy Mario